Sunday, March 7, 2010

AfterEffects, Reels, and addictions

So I'm pretty excited. Turns out, I CAN afford some spiffy Adobe products! So, I'll be giving up Flash (for which there is no market for me, not knowing Action Scripting and all...) for After Effects, which means I can now officially do post-production work! AND I'll get to cut my reel.....again......yeay? I need to get some finances in order, so this week I'll be playing around with the trail version of CS4, bringing myself up to speed as fast as I can!

Also, I'm working on a separate reel showcasing just the work my associates and I worked on during last year's project. The current WiP can be found here. There's some really great stuff in there, despite the frame rate and image size (which are all roughly how they will appear). There's still a lot more monsters to throw in there, and I still can't believe I agreed to work on it. It was fun, though.

On another note, I'm thinking about easing up on my goal to be caffeine independent by Easter. Last week, between switching to 2 cups half-decaf from 4 cups regular, was just too much. Marketing and job hunting just take too much brain power.

My blog posts aren't very good yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment