Tuesday, March 30, 2010

AfterEffects

So I've been getting pretty used to AfterEffects pretty quickly. The transition from Maya is pretty natural, especially since I found the graph editor (sooooo beautiful...). For my practice assignment, I've been trying to combine Maya, some AE tricks I picked up, and my love of epicute, which might be my favorite of the Cheezeburger empire, but I just don't know if it can truly beat cats with poor grammar skills and eating habits. (These are the tough decisions I face.) WiP's are over here and of course there will be links to it all over my little corner of the internet. I may try and do a small explosion of sprinkles in Maya tomorrow, or move on to another, trickier project.

I got my business cards in! Be sure to pester me for one, but let me save some for free burrito drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment