Thursday, March 18, 2010

More fun times


I've finally caught a break from work (w00t!) so I figured I'd post again. I have a fun little render of my virus friend again, this time in a much more sterile environment. He was rendered with the final gather setting on, and no shadows selected for the lights, which gives the image a clean, modern look. I did have to render out the back separately; he was reflecting off the back edge of the dish in an ugly way. I did also blur out the shadow a bit in Photoshop.

In other news, I can't stop baking. I found a super-easy bread recipe last week, with delicious consequences. I'm going to need more yeast, some honey, and a bigger bread pan. I've also been watching a ton of Star Trek: The Next Generation, which is pretty awesome to work to. It's distracting enough to keep me from getting too involved on one little detail, but the stories are simple enough to not require much attention. As a bonus, it makes me want to read and explore my imagination, flying twice as high as a butterfly! (I think you get the picture...)

So that's pretty much been my week: a tiny, fun little job; baking; Star Trek. I could get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment